First and foremost, we are a Christian site.
We will not allow any form of pornographic pictures or obscene languageand/or material.
If your account contains questionable material it will be deleted!
The term ofThis Agreement (the Agreement) contains thecomplete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as a "User"of FaithFreaks. As used in thisAgreement (the Agreement), "we", our or "us" means FaithFreaks., and "you" or "your" means the User.
** If you are under 13, you must have your parent(s) or guardians permission. Please send an email to staff(at)faithfreaks.com and we will send you the form.**
IMPORTANT THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND FaithFreaks. BY USING FaithFreaks, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE ANY PART OF Faith Freaks. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU PRINT AND RETAIN OR SAVE A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1) Term of the Agreements: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your registration and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we (FaithFreaks) may terminate this Agreement at any time, with orwithout cause, the termination of you account is by faithfreaks sole discretion.
2) Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOURONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION INFAITH FREAKS.COM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
3) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4) Independent Investigation: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
All of your IP information, email address,chat logs, email logs and comments may be recorded and if may be sent to your Local and Federal authorities if some of your chat logs, email logs and comments made to minors on Faith Freaks may be against the law according to the Federal Bureau of Investigations
We reserve this right.
5) Terms of this Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon your use of FaithFreaks and will end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. If this Agreement is terminated for any reason, you hold FaithFreaks not liable for any loss of information.We also reserve the right to edit, add or delete or acquire any information on FaithFreaks.com.
6) Limitation Of Liability: WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FaithFreaks'PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES OR OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UNDER WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT. UNDER CERTAIN STATES LAWS, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF SUCH A STATE, THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FaithFreaks.com does not endorse or support solicitations for donations specified for individuals or unverifiable charities.
Because of legal reasons we are not to be held liable for any kinds of monies or goods transferred thru or via FaithFreaks.com.6b
We also assume no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site.
7) Reservations and Warranties: You hereby represent and warrant to us thatthis Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you andconstitutes your legal, valid and binding obligation, and is enforceable againstyou in accordance with its terms, and that the execution, delivery and performance by you of this Agreement are within your legal capacity and power,and that this Agreement has been duly authorized by all requisite action on yourpart; that this Agreement requires the approval or consent of no other persons;and that this Agreement neither violates nor constitutes a default under the (i)provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree to which youare subject or which is binding upon you, or (ii) the terms of any other agreement, document or instrument applicable to you or binding upon you.Furthermore, you covenant and agree that you, and anyone working with you, will violate no local, state, or federal laws, rules or regulations (Violations) asyou undertake the activities contemplated by this Agreement.
8) Idemtification: You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FaithFreaks., its, officers, directors, employees,monitors and assigns, from and against any and all claims,demands, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including attorneys' fees andcosts) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively, the"Losses"), in so far as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of, are related to, or are based on (i) any claim or threatened claim that use of the Users Trademarks or any other Intellectual Property infringes on the rights of any third party; (ii) any claim or threatened claim that youractivities related to this Agreement violate any third parties rights; (iii)the breach of any term of this Agreement; or (iv) or any claim related to your site or any Violations committed or allegedly committed by you.
8a We also assume no responsibility, and will not be liable for any interact action(s)using any type of communication, media or in person by Moderators, admin, staff, volunteers or any one associates with FaithFreaks once communication is moved off-site of faithfreaks.com.
9) Applicable law: This Agreement is made and entered into under the laws ofthe State of Ohio and said laws shall control interpretation of this Agreement. If, and in the event that, after taking all steps available under the law, compliance with this Agreement would constitute a violation of such law,this Agreement shall be deemed modified to the extent that it does not violate such law. In case any term of this Agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, neither the validity of the remaining part of such term nor the validity of any other term of this Agreement shall in any way be affected thereby.
10) Venue: Each of the parties, for themselves and their successors and assigns, agrees to submit to personal jurisdiction and exclusive venue in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Franklin County, Ohio in any action or proceeding arising out of this Agreement, or any act or omission of any person or entity relating to this Agreement, and, in furtherance of such agreement, each party, for itself and its successors and assigns, hereby agrees and consents that without limiting other methods of obtaining jurisdiction, personal jurisdiction and exclusive venue over it, its successors and/or assigns in any such action or proceeding may be obtained within or without the jurisdiction of any such court having jurisdiction over Franklin County, Ohio and that any process or notice of motion or other application to any such court in connection with any such action or proceeding may be served upon the other,or its successors and/or assigns by certified mail to or by personal service at the last known address of the party in question, whether such address be within or without jurisdiction of any such court.
USE OF FaithFreaks.com STATES THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ABOVE TERMS.